Care Homes GALLERY
Oxon Nursing Home, Shrewsbury
Timber Frame Contract :
Timber frame an integral part of a £5million new build facility. The project comprised of a Nursing home with accommodation for 80 residents. This was the biggest project that we had completed at the time of erecting in 2008.
Lowfield Timber Frames was proud to provide the structural heart for this important new development.
- 38 x 140mm CLS treated external Timber Frame envelope
- 9mm OSB3 Sheathing
- 240mm Deep Engineered I Joist Flooring System
- 22mm Egger Protect Chipboard (Seperating Floor Detail)
- 38 x 89mm Internal Wall Panels
- Warmcell Insulation (Damp Sprayed)