Our services generally fall under two categories,
1. Structural kit supply only
This includes the following:
- Full frame design including structural engineering
- Calculations as required for Building Regulations
- Structural kit as specified in quotation
- Ancillary components as specified
- Delivery to site
- Technical support and back up
This package is aimed at the Self Builder who wishes to manage all of the trades individually on site. You may have a local Carpentry Contractor who is familiar with installing a Timber Frame kit who would also be staying on site to complete other works such as Soffits, Fascias, First Fix, Kitchens etc which you wish to use.
If SIPS is ordered, we would need to establish if the Carpentry Contractor has installed a SIPS system previously. The Kingspan TEK system has a BBA certificate and requires connections, joints and details completing to an appropriate standard to ensure compliance. If this is a concern, the next option could be for you!.
2. Supply and fix
This option includes the following:
- In addition to service package 1
- Erection of wall system by our trained operatives
- Erection of floor system by our trained operatives
- Erection of roof system by our trained operatives
- Site technical support and back up
- Project signed off by our contract manager
This package is aimed at the Self Builder who still wishes to manage all of the trades individually on site but would prefer to put the responsibility for supplying and installing the structural frame system with the appropriate manufacturer to minimise any risk.
This is our most common service package. Our trained on site erectors and Contracts Management teams will ensure a speedy build whilst maintaining high standards of workmanship, accuracy and quality at the same time.